The anime was really good and it would have been really good if they concluded the anime .
What's on your mind?
Hello. If I create a discord server, you will go in ?
It's been a REAL WHILE since I last came around this place ever since Hayate no Gotoku series ended and I must say, I'm happy that Hata-sensei got married and got an all new series that I have come to really enjoy(Tonikaku Kawaii). It feels like it has a refreshing take into it all the while retaining Hata-sensei's glorious humor style that I've come to really love ever since I was a college student.
With that in mind, I wonder if the admins are still active and are planning an integration of Tonikaku Kawaii into the wiki just like what they did with Sore ga Seiyuu and Ad Astra per Aspera. I would really be much obliged to assist in efforts to making this happen :D
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
Is there ever going to be a new season? Since the manga ended a month ago. I really like seasons 1 and 2. 3 and 4 were ok but nothing amazing. Using any knowledge that you know, do you think there will be any new seasons?
after seeing the raw of 567 and 568 .....Looks like hata FIRED 59 TOMAHAWK MISSILES to sunk my hayatexhina ship. hinagiku was a strong competitor and a threat vs his favorite pair. the ending of the manga was relly not satisfactory ....much plot holes
1. not the way I wanted the manga to end ….featuring only a few characters.. leaving ayumu and maria in the dark.
2. not a satisfactory ending to the mystery of royal power and the hype created in the golden week arc was pretty much spoiled..
3. I will say blatantly …hata was quite selfish on his terms in the last two chapters … ignoring the other characters and their past unrevealed history focusing only on his favorite pair
4. the parents of hinagiku and yukiji was never presented.(why they left them) … this could have been an answer given to hinagiku by hata….speaking of parents , where is yukiji????
many others ..i dont remember at the moment. that is only manga /anime I really liked that had a terrible ending
After 12 years of serialization, 5 seasons of Anime, a Movie, a light-novel and a live-action film. Hayate no Gotoku will finally entering it's final arc strarting this week. It's been a long journey, everyone!
So, beacuse of that, I feel like it's apropriate to have a thread dedicated to it. Hopefully this arc will end up as good or if not even better than Athena's Arc! I can already feel it, this is gonna be good~
Anyway, here is some early discussion topics :
1. Himegami finally showed up. However, this time, his name is Aoi and not Akane like introduced in the anime. Do you think both of them are different person?
2. What do you think about Himegami's motive to team up with Hisui?
3. What do you think the reason behind Nagi's mom death?
4. What do you think will happen during :
- Hayate's Birthday?
- Athena's Birthday?
- Nagi's Birthday?
- Maria's 'Birthday'?
5. Finally, who's Hayate will end up with? There are 5 'candidates' as of now, Athena, Ayumu, Hinagiku, Maria and Nagi.
I don't think it's Athena anymore. If u know whom he is in love with, please let me know
Hey i have a short questions.
When hayate and hina watched the firework and hina came nearer to hayate, are they holding hands or not?
This is a continuation of the previous thread and is solely for the purpose on your thoughts if there should be another season of Hayate no Gotoku! and your expectations of it.
The only "rule" is add a tally(|) or something to make it easier to count and only one post per pearson. and with that lets get voting!!!
Votes are on this page
hinagiku was adopted by katsura family..... so she was named after katsura family..... so her real name isn't hinagiku katsura but hinagiku something else..... i wonder what could be the name even though i do prefer hinagiku katsura..... if hata is planing to bring the parents issue then her real name might be disclosed.... hope it will be a good name